Sedation Dentistry Clinic
No Pain and No Stress with Dental Sedation!
Green Dental Care has always provided high-quality,
compassionate care and treatment to each patient.
Included in that commitment is the understanding that
some patients may experience dental anxiety and require
sedation dentistry for even the most routine of
procedures such as dental exams.
sedation dentistry when booking your appointment.
There’s no shame in asking for sedation during your
dental procedure. At Village Green Dental Care, we use
inhaled minimal sedation (also known as laughing gas),
this form of sedation eases dental anxiety and severe
gag reflexes. If you believe sedation dentistry is right for
you, contact us today.
Village Green Dental?
there are plenty of options. Between our five-star rated
patient experience and recent move to a new, state-of-
the-art dental clinic, we believe that we’re one of the
best options available.
patients from Kanata and all over Ottawa for years now
and aim to improve your oral health with our honest
approach to dentistry. Before any dental treatments
begin, we make sure to educate our patients on the
latest technology and dental techniques to ensure
comfort during every visit. We promise that excellent,
compassionate, and empathetic dental care will be
provided to each patient.
Who Can Benefit from Sedation Dentistry?
Patients Who Can Benefit from Dental Sedation
Sedation dentistry can be beneficial for patients for a wide variety of reasons. Patients who can benefit the most from dental sedation have one or more of the following circumstances:
- Dental Anxiety – Sedation dentistry helps patients relax and feel little to no pain.
- Require Extensive Procedures – Dental sedation will provide additional comfort and help dentists combine treatments into one procedure
- Medical Conditions – Sedation dentistry makes dental treatments for accessible and comfortable for those who suffer from conditions like MS, Cerebral Palsy, and Parkinson’s Disease.
Whether you fall into one of those categories or not, sedation dentistry can help make all your treatments seem less stressful and intimidating!
The Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
Laughing Gas Dentistry in Kanata
Laughing gas dentistry uses Nitrous Oxide gas to create the sedation effect to help relieve patients from anxieties, phobias, and pain. The main benefits of dental sedation include:
- Pain Relief – Laughing gas helps completely remove pain to make your dental treatments easy and pain-free!
- Anxiety Relief – Sedation helps patients relax and can help cure even the strongest fears of visiting the dentist.
- Better Results – Sedation dentistry allows a dentist to perform their job much easier. With a calm patient the dentist doesn’t need to worry about sudden movements or feel the need to rush.
If you’ve been holding off on visiting the dentist because of the stress and anxiety, sedation dentistry is the perfect solution. Contact us to learn more!
We truly appreciate your kind reviews and ongoing support. See what
our dental patients in Kanata say about Village Green Dental Care.
Heidi Oi-Yee Li